We currently have openings for 2nd shift Machinists
2nd shift hours are Monday-Thursday from 4:15 pm – 2:45 am.
These people will be responsible for the following:
- Set up and run CNC machines to produce good parts dimensionally and cosmetically.
- Following all inspection processes and filling out all inspection documentation including entries in Shop Management software.
- Maintaining a clean work area and performing daily maintenance such as cleaning out machines, checking coolant levels and concentrations, checking way lube levels, etc.
- Deburring the parts that you run.
- May be required to run multiple machines and maintain quality and efficiency.
Candidates need prior machining experience on CNC machines and be able to read blueprints as well as use shop measurement tools. Starting wage will be $18.00-$24.00/hr DOE. 2nd shift has a $2.00 shift premium additional to base wage.
- Paid health insurance premium for employee
- Paid Disability and Life insurance
- Paid Vision insurance
- Dental insurance
- Profit Sharing
- 401K program w/ match
- Paid vacation and holidays
- 4-day work week
- Hiring Bonus
To apply, please fill out our online application form (you will have the opportunity to upload a resume and cover letter). Apply now or share this information easily with others who may be interested using the social sharing buttons below.Apply Now